- 1950 – Be'eri Printers is established in an abandoned stone building on Kibbutz Be'eri.
- 1954 – First letterset press is acquired – Tiegel Vicobold: 1/8th sheet, 1 color.
- 1958 – The cornerstone is laid for the printing plant in its present location.
- 1959 – Acquisition of Intertype, automatic typesetting machine.
- 1963 – Acquisition of Heidelberg RZ letterset press: full sheet, 2 colors.
- 1970 – Acquisition of first offset press: Roland Parva, full sheet, 1 color.
- 1973 – First production of magnetic checks for the Israeli banks.
- 1979 – First computerized production line for magnetic checks & invoices in Israel is launched.
- 1981 – Acquisition of first continuous form offset press, Timson: 5 colors.
- 1984 – Invention of the Ma'atafit (Registered Patent), a unique and economical data self-mailer product.
- 1990 – Conversion of the Israeli driving licenses to computerized plastic cards;
- 1995 – The Ma'atafit Plus is developed, a data self-mailer enabling the insertion of marketing inserts.
- 1996 – Acquisition of Xeikon digital color printing machines;
developing variable data applications for mailing products.
- 1998 – An authorized service bureau for personalizing Visa credit cards is opened.
- 2000 – The VariColor, full process color digital printer, capable of printing 1,000 A4 color
sheets per minute, is developed and launched.
- 2001 – "Meser", a mail delivery company operating throughout Israel, is established together with "Aviv
Shigur" and "Bar Distributing".
- 2004 – An automated line for printing and binding of checkbooks is developed.
- 2008 – "Digital Group" is acquired to expand into the area of Scratch Cards.
- 2009 – eBill, an advanced method of electronic delivery of bills and statements, is developed.
- 2009 – Servex, a Madrid based transactional printing house is acquired.